Tripi respects your privacy. Tripi and its affiliates ("Tripi" or "the Company") offer services to users of Tripi's mobile applications (hereinafter: the "Application") (the web site and the Application shall hereinafter be referred to as "the Services").
If you choose to use our services, it means that you trust us with your information. We understand that this is a great responsibility and we make great efforts to protect your information and put you in control.
Contact Tripi - Report a violation of your privacy
You may send the Company any request, response, question or complaint by sending an e-mail to: Tripics@Tripi.world
User accounts and access to services
- Except as described in the following paragraph, and as explained in the section below, your account and the information associated with the account (including your unique identifier) will be available to Tripi and the organizations using and running the application for contact and control with the Guide and the Group.
- When using the application, your approximate location and general information will be visible to the group director and to the organization operator.
- Tripi will link all your information with your account and user name. This includes information received from all mobile devices running the application you chose to sign in with your username.
- Tripi may also periodically determine and require additional or different means of identification to access certain features or parts of the Services.
- Your login information is at your own risk. You are fully responsible for any use or abuse of your account and personal information as a result of transferring your information to another person. You must keep your login information strictly confidential and avoid disclosing it to others. You need to make sure that you change your password frequently and at least once every six months.
We want you to understand the types of information we collect as you use our services
Tripi collects information to provide better services to all its users - some of them such as your phone number and email address, and your location during application activation. The information Tripi collects is displayed to the group director and authorized users of the group and the operator for monitoring.
Information you or anyone on your behalf provides us:
- Account information: Information required when setting up an account is full name, phone number and e-mail address. In addition for admin members password is required.
- Communications you choose to use with Tripi services: - If you choose to use Tripi to communicate with other Tripi users or third parties via Tripi services, such as chat messages or locations on the Tripi platform, we may also collect information when you communicate with Tripi For example, if you submit a request, contact the Tripi support team or report a service violation to the relevant team.
Information collected while using TRIPI services
We collect information about your activity in the services we use to provide the services of Tripi. Services and features include user location viewing capabilities for the group director and organization Portal, chat and information transfer between the group director organization and users. The details of the activities we collect may include:
- Detailed location information. Location and information about your routs is collected, for example, in the form of GPS data (combined with timestamp) and other information sent by your mobile device where the application is installed and activated. This location and track information are saved as the location history you made while using the application.
- Communication messages or other content that you have chosen to share with any third party in the Tripi User Group through the Services.
After installing the application, Tripi collects information about the use of the services and information from the device on which Tripi is installed. For example:
- Tripi may collect and record the frequency and duration of use of the Application, the name and type of the device, the unique identifiers, operating system type and version, battery usage, the fact that you have used the Services to communicate with other users, That you use to access the services, and the geographic location of the device you use to connect and use Tripi.
- We also collect information about the interaction of your devices with our services, including crash reports, system activity, and the date, time.
- We may also receive aggregative and non-personally identifiable information and analysis from third-party measurement services that help us understand the interaction between our users. We may also receive information from third-party services about the performance of Tripi's marketing efforts on third-party sites or platforms.
Why Tripi collects information
Tripi may use information collected or provided by you for the following purposes:
We use your information to provide our services. For example:
- Use your location and information to display your location services to your group director the organization and to authorized people in your group,
- To share the information you provide with other group users of the services and to allow communication between you and the organization group director and other users in the group.
Maintain and improve our services
- We also use your information to verify that our services are working properly, such as tracking service crashes or resolving issues you reported. We also use your information to improve our services or to develop new features or services.
- We may use the information to provide you with support and / or handling of requests and complaints.
We use data for analysis and measurement to understand how our services are used. For example, we analyze data about your use of services to perform activities such as improving product design.
Communicate with you
- We also use your information to send you update, announcements and other information related to the Services.
- We may also use your information to conduct surveys and questionnaires. And if you contact Tripi, we may keep a record of your request to help resolve issues you may be experiencing.
- Subject to your prior consent (if required by applicable law), we may also use the email address you provided to send you promotional and / or marketing materials. You may choose not to receive such materials at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the e-mail messages we may send to you. In any case, Tripi will not share your contact information with an advertiser unless expressly permitted or required by law.
Protecting Tripi, our users and the public, and for legal reasons.
We may also use and process your information and content, using different technologies for the following purposes:
- To contact you when Tripi believes it is necessary.
- Obey all applicable laws and assist enforcement authorities under any applicable law when Tripi believes in good faith that Tripi's cooperation with law enforcement agencies is legally binding or complies with applicable legal standards and procedures.
- Detecting abuse and illegal activity. Detect and prevent fraud, misappropriation, violations, identity theft, and other illegal activities and abuse of services.
- To handle breakdowns and malfunctions.
- For any action of dispute, or legal proceedings of any kind between you and the Services, or between you and other users or third parties in connection with or in connection with the Services.
- To improve the security and reliability of our services. This includes disclosure, prevention and compliance with security risks, technical issues that may affect our users or the public.
- To create anonymous and / or aggregate information (when this information does not allow you to identify a particular user, (see "How Tripi Uses Aggregate Information" below).
Sharing your information - Personal information you share
Tripi services are based on a predefined set (users group and time) of users who share information publicly with Tripi, the group operator (organization) and other members of that group.
In particular, users may choose to share information such as name, age, gender, photo, etc., information about their location, reports, and other files. This information may be shared directly with the Services and all Users in the Group, and this information may also be shared by you through services provided by third parties (such as social networks) that interact with the Services of their choice.
You can decide whether to upload content to services or not. However, content that you choose to share and upload to a service for advertising is neither private nor confidential and you should expect that it may be publicly displayed and known to others. Information you choose to upload will be published along with your username and other information including personal information you've added to your user profile. Therefore, you must exercise caution and common sense when you transfer or upload information to the Service. At the very least, you must demonstrate the same degree of caution that you do when you publish personal information through non-Internet and mobile services.
In any case (except as described below in connection with the information shared from your social network accounts according to your privacy settings for these social network accounts), other users will not be able to view your email address with any reports or material you posted as a user that you have uploaded or shared.
If you choose to record your voice and share your voice recordings live, other Tripi users and others can hear, download and use your voice recordings. After downloading, Tripi may not have control over your voice files, so you should only share content that you feel comfortable publishing publicly.
We at Tripi are working hard to give you the best user experience while using the services. However, Tripi has no control over the conduct of any users, and Tripi disclaims all liability in this respect. We encourage users to carefully and thoroughly consider whether to publish or make available to others information and carefully consider all necessary information in connection with communicating with other users before making any engagement or communication.
Participating in any user activity as a result, directly or indirectly, of using Tripi, is entirely at your own risk. Tripi is not a party to any agreement signed between users under any circumstances. The user is solely and absolutely responsible for complying with all laws, regulations or any other duty. We do not take or assume any responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your participation in any activity or event initiated, held or conducted by a user or a third party nor in connection to any agreement between the users or third parties, including any activity or event related in any way, directly or indirectly, the Services or the use thereof.
When information is shared by Tripi
Tripi does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties.
Tripi will not share your personal information without your consent, except for the following purposes and as necessary at the good faith discretion of Tripi:
- For the provision and operation of the services. For example, to post messages that you sent and that are associated with your username and location.
- If Tripi is required, or reasonably believes it is required by law, to share or disclose your information.
- In any case of dispute or legal proceedings of any kind between you and Tripi or between you and other users in connection with or relating to the Services.
- In any case where Tripi believes that the sharing of information is necessary to protect against infringement of the rights, property or security of our users or the public as required or permitted by law, including to prevent physical damage or property damage.
- Identify, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Tripi may also share personal information with companies or organizations connected with or affiliated with TRIPI to control, documentation and improvement of the service.
- We also work with measurement services that help us understand how our users interact with the system and services and measure Tripi's marketing.
- Personal information may also be shared with Tripi Trusted Partners and our service providers in order to process it for us in accordance with our guidelines and in accordance with this Policy and all appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Integration with social networks
When you log in to a social network account using the services for the first time or otherwise connect the services to your social networking account, you are prompted by the social network to allow the social network to share your personal information stored in this social network with Tripi. Your information from your social network account is only in accordance with the permissions granted by you
You understand and agree that Tripi may access, make available and store such information, so that this information will be available in your Tripi account until the account is deleted.
Please note that certain information that you have specified as private in your third party social network accounts may become public to other Tripi users through the Services as soon as you allow the social network to share this information with Tripi.
Control your personal information
If you find that the information associated with your account is inaccurate, incomplete, or up-to-date, then you should ask the organization or the group's manager (guide, leader) to make any necessary changes to correct it. Keep in mind that false, inaccurate, or outdated information may impair Tripi ability to provide the Services to you.
If you wish to delete your account, you can request it by sending an email to privacy@Tripi.world. Upon receiving a deletion request, Tripi will use reasonable efforts to delete the information, but please note that information can not be immediately deleted from our backup systems. We aim to initiate the deletion process immediately after your request. Once we receive your request, your data will no longer be used - we then begin the process of safely deleting and filling the data from our storage systems. This process usually takes few months from the time of the request. As with any deletion process, things such as routine maintenance, unexpected service outages, bugs, or protocol malfunctions can cause delays and extend the time frames specified in this policy. We have systems designed to identify and solve such problems.
How Tripi stores data it collects
Some of the data can be deleted at any time, some data is automatically deleted, and some is saved for longer periods, if necessary. This section describes why we store different types of data for different periods of time.
- Information that is saved until you or the organization (Operator) removes it - such as an email address and other account-related information. We'll save this data to your Tripi account until you choose to delete it and / or update it.
- Data that has expired after a specific time period - In some cases, you do not need to actively delete your data, as we keep it for a predetermined period of time based on the reason for collecting this data. For example, each group is defined as the time frame of the activity and the information will be saved to the time defined for the group's activity period and then according to the policy of the organization (Operator) running the service.
- Information saved until your Tripi account is deleted - We keep some data as long as your Tripi account exists, if it helps us understand how users interact with our features and how we can improve our services. For example, if you report a problem, we'll keep total information all the reports you sent, even after the event was removed. When you delete your Tripi account, the additional information will also be deleted
- Information saved for long periods of time for limited purposes - Sometimes, due to business and legal requirements, we need to keep information intended for specific purposes for a long period of time. Here are some reasons why we keep data for long periods:
- Preventing security risks, fraud, or abuse
- Compliance with laws or regulations
- Ensuring the continuity of our services
- Direct communication with Tripi
How does Tripi use aggregate information?
- Tripi may use anonymous, statistical, or aggregate information (including anonymous location information) in a way that does not allow the identification of a particular user to properly operate the services, improve the quality of the services, improve your experience, create new services and features Including customized services, alter or cancel existing content or service, and for additional internal, commercial and statistical purposes (including advertising).
- Tripi may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected through the Services in such a way that it does not allow the identification of a particular user by publishing, distributing, transmitting or otherwise transmitting such information or providing it to users of the Services, the Service Providers, the partners and any third party. For example, GPS information received from your mobile device may be provided to map editors in aggregate and / or anonymous ways to help improve future routes design.
There are cookies that expire when the login ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are stored on your computer's hard disk. If you wish to block the cookies of the site, then you must use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. Keep in mind, however, that if you disable cookies, this may complicate and even prevent your use of the site or its specific areas and properties.
Tripi puts information security at the top of its priorities. Tripi services include robust security features that protect your information on a continuous basis. Tripi implements systems, applications and procedures to ensure your personal information in order to reduce the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or unauthorized use of information. For example, we review how information is collected, stored, and processed, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. We also restrict access to personal information and only allow Tripi employees, contractors, partners and agents who need information to process it. All parties who accept this approach are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations and, in cases of infringement, disciplinary measures may be taken or terminated.
The insights we build from protecting our services help us automatically identify and block security threats to reach you.
However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance and security. Therefore, although Tripi makes a great effort to protect your personal information, Tripi cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that Tripi's databases will be immune from any theft, corruption, malfunctions, capture, illegal access, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Compliance with legal requirements and Regulators
We run servers around the world and the information may be processed on servers outside of your home country. Privacy laws vary from country to country, and some are more widely protected than others. Regardless of the data processing location, we apply the same protections described in this policy.
When we receive formal written complaints, we contact the person who sent the complaint. If we are unable to directly address any complaint related to the delivery of your data, we are acting with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local authorities to protect privacy.
European requirements (EU)
If the EU data protection laws apply to your information processing, we provide the controls and capabilities described in this policy so that you can exercise your right to request access, update, remove, delete, and limit the processing of your information.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your information.
We process your information for the purposes described in this policy, based on the following legal grounds:
With your consent
We request your consent to process your information for specific purposes and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
For legitimate interests
We process your information for our legitimate interests and third parties (such as partners, contractors including advertisers, to report usage statistics) while implementing appropriate safeguards to protect your privacy. This means that we process your information into things like:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services to meet the needs of our users.
- Developing new services and useful features.
- Understanding how people use our services (including how they interact with our systems) to ensure and improve the performance of our services.
- Improve our services to provide you with a better user experience.
- Marketing to inform users about our services.
- Detect, prevent or refer to fraud, abuse, security, or technical issues with our services.
- Protecting against the infringement of the rights, property or security of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Conduct research that enhances our services for our users and benefits the general public.
- Fulfill our partners' obligations, such as developers and rights holders.
We will process your data when we have a legal obligation to do so, for example, if we respond to legal process.
If you have any questions, you can contact Tripi at: privacy@Tripi.world In addition, you may contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns about your rights under local law.